Search by Keyword
Ph-Ion Diagnostic PH Test Stix
pHion Diagnostic pH Test StripspHion's NEW single pad diagnostic pH Test Strips are the leading pH testing strips for the body.
Advantages of pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips
You get your cholesterol tested. You get your blood pressure tested. Now you can test your pH easily, accurately, and within the comfort of your own home!
Just like your cholesterol and blood pressure, your pH says a lot about the state of your health. It tells you how acidic or alkaline your tissues and fluids are and that affects all aspects of your well-being.
How? All kinds of ways. If you are overly acidic, you may feel low energy find it difficult to lose weight experience poor digestion suffer from aches and pains and even fall victim to more serious disorders. In fact, since acid is naturally corrosive and inflammatory, it irritates the organs it comes in contact with. That's why too much acid can contribute to the demineralization of your bones, teeth, and joints, and have a negative impact on your urinary and gastro-intestinal tracts.
Plus, an acidic environment makes the perfect breeding ground for microforms, which can further compromise your health.
pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips (formerly pH Stix): We have updated our flagship pH test strip product by combining both testing pads into a single pad affixed to an easy to grip plastic strip. This update has greatly improved ease in testing and eliminated the need for multiple testing throughout a day to create a composite score ... test once and you have your body's pH level.
pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips are unlike most pH papers or test strips available
1. They are made and calibrated specifically to test urine or saliva.
2. Because the reagent (the stuff that changes color) is affixed to a plastic strip, there's no paper, no bleeding, and no mess. In fact, pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips are the only test strips on the market that can pass through a urine stream without having the reagent bleed, making them exceptionally easy to read.
3. They have a single pad indicator that uses one square combining two different pH reagents. The first reagent is more sensitive to higher pH ranges (6.75 - 9.0) and the second reagent is more sensitive to lower pH ranges (4.5 - 7.25). This combination gives you an ideal reading of your pH level.
Simply put, our double indicator pH strips measure a wider pH range more accurately.
Test your body regularly to make sure you're living the Alkaline Life!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
Submit a Review...