R-Lipoic Acid 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - R-Lipoic Acid (Stabilized) - Bioavailable Lipoic Acid for Metabolism, ATP Conversion, Blood Glucose Transport, and Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
R-Lipoic Acid contains 100 mg of pure R-lipoic acid. The R-lipoic acid isomer used in this formulation is provided in a stabilized form as potassium-R-lipoate and does not contain any S-lipoic acid.‡
- Contains R-Lipoic Acid: The R-lipoic acid isomer used in this formulation is provided in a stabilized form as Sodium-R-lipoate to provide increased bioavailability compared to R,S lipoate.
- Energy Metabolism: Lipoic acid is a nutritional coenzyme essential for metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, for the conversion of their energy into ATP.*
- Heart & Metabolic: Dietary supplement formulated to play an intimate role in supporting optimal cardiovascular health.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.