QUELL Fish Oil - Ultra DHA - 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Quell Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D - 3:2 Ratio of EPA & DHA Essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids Plus 1,000 I.U. of Vitamin D3-60 Softgels
QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra DHA contains a significantly higher ratio of DHA to EPA that is indicated for cognitive or maternal health.‡
- General Health: Provides EPA and DHA for cardiovascular health, neurological health, vision health, and joint health.*
- Brain Support: DHA plays a major role in the structural integrity of neuronal membrane health.*
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.