QUELL Fish Oil - EPA/DHA Plus D 30 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Quell Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D - 3:2 Ratio of EPA & DHA Essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids Plus 1,000 I.U. of Vitamin D3-30 Softgels
QÜELL® Fish Oil offers supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils due to its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration. Supercritical CO2 extraction technology ensures that omega-3 fatty acids are extracted without high temperatures, oxygen or traditional chemical solvents. The result is a fish oil of exceptional purity that can deliver concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA in one serving. QÜELL® Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D provides a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D3 per softgel.‡
- General Health: Provides EPA and DHA for cardiovascular health, neurological health, vision health, and joint health.*
- Brain Support: DHA plays a major role in the structural integrity of neuronal membrane health.*
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.*
- Douglas Laboratories researches, develops and manufactures the right suite of rigorously designed, science-based, healthy aging supplements. With a 60-year heritage of innovating and designing nutritional products, we push the potential of active individuals to continually perform at their personal best.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.