Berberine Balance 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Berberine Balance | Supplement for Immune Support, Blood Sugar, Heart Health, Lipid Metabolism, and Free Radicals* | 60 Capsules
Berberine Balance supplies berberine combined with alpha lipoic acid and grape seed extract for healthy blood sugar and cardiovascular support. Recent studies indicate that berberine, a naturally occurring alkaloid found in a number of plants, is an effective supplement for helping to maintain cardiometabolic health. Grape seed extract is a well-known antioxidant with heart health benefits, and alpha lipoic acid helps to support proper insulin function.‡
- Antioxidant Support: Grape seed extract, a well-known antioxidant, and alpha lipoic acid support healthy blood sugar.*
- Cardiovascular Health: Contains grape seed extract with heart health benefits. Additionally, alpha lipoic acid is included to support proper insulin function.*
- Heart & Cardiometabolic: Dietary supplement formulated to play an intimate role in supporting optimal cardiovascular health.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.