Ubiquinol-QH 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Ubiquinol-QH - CoEnzyme Q10 to Support Healthy Aging and Cardiovascular Function - 60 Softgels
Ubiquinol-QH is a softgel containing 100 mg of natural ubiquinol in a patented, naturally self-assembling nano-colloid system called VESIsorb® technology for enhanced absorption. Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone, also known as coenzyme Q10. Ubiquinol may be of special importance for older adults looking to support healthy aging and cardiovascular function.‡
- Healthy Aging: Ubiquinol may be of special importance for older adults looking to support healthy aging and cardiovascular function.*
- Reduced Form Of Ubiquinone: Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone, also known as coenzyme Q10. Ubiquinone can be converted by the body into ubiquinol. While supplemental ubiquinone plays a valuable role in health and can be utilized by the body, recent studies indicate that as people age, the body's ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol begins to decline.*
- Heart & Metabolic: Dietary supplement formulated to play an intimate role in supporting optimal cardiovascular health.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.