Colostrum 100% Pure New Zealand 120 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Colostrum | 100% Pure New Zealand Supplement for Immune Support, Antioxidants, Anti Aging, GI Balance, and Gastrointestinal Health* | 120 Capsules
100% Pure New Zealand Colostrum contains 90 known health-promoting components, including antibodies, immunoglobulins, antioxidants and growth factors that support the immune system and healthy cell function. New Zealand colostrum meets high purity standards because the herds are pasture-fed and raised without the use of hormones, steroids or antibiotics.‡
- Immune Health: 100% Pure New Zealand Colostrum contains 90 known health-promoting components, including antibodies, immunoglobulins, antioxidants and growth factors that support the immune system and healthy cell function.*
- Gastrointestinal Health: Bovine colostrum has even been shown to have an important role in supporting gastrointestinal health by stimulating the proliferation of intestinal cells, resulting in healthy intestinal function and mucosal immune protection.*
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.