DIM Enhanced 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - DIM Enhanced - with Curcumin, Green Tea, and Wasabia to Support Healthy Estrogen Hormone Balance and Immune Health - 60 Capsules
DIM® Enhanced is a microencapsulated form of diindolylmethane with curcumin, green tea and wasabia, designed to support healthy estrogen hormone balance and immune health. Microencapsulated DIM by BioResponse® is a patented, absorption-enhancing formulation to ensure proper assimilation by the body.‡
- Hormone Balance And Immune Health: DIM Enhanced is a microencapsulated form of diindolylmethane, with curcumin, green tea, and wasabia designed to support healthy estrogen hormone balance and immune health.*
- Detoxification Support: Studies have shown that curcumin, a naturally occurring biologically active group of compounds from Curcuma longa (turmeric), provides antioxidant support, playing an important role in maintaining the body's natural detoxification processes.*
- Hormone: Dietary supplement developed to support healthy and appropriately balanced hormones to aid in healthy and active lifestyles.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.