Vitamin C 100 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Vitamin C | Water Soluble Supplement for Immune Support and Antioxidants | 100 Tablets
Vitamin C is also called by its chemical name, ascorbic acid. It is a water-soluble antioxidant that reacts directly with superoxide, hydroxyl radicals and singlet oxygen species. The body uses Vitamin C as a specific electron donor for enzymes and is required for the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters as well as peptide hormones.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C is among the most powerful antioxidants in humans and animals, supporting protection from free radical damage to healthy eyes, lungs and blood.*
- Skin & Joint Health: Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen, which is the building material of all connective tissues, such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage and bone.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide beneficial support in filling important nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.