Bromelain 500 mg 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Bromelain - 500 mg - Supports Musculoskeletal System - 60 Capsules
Bromelain is an enzyme found in the stem of pineapples that supports healthy functioning of the digestive system. Bromelain also helps maintain healthy kinin and fibrin production for healthy musculoskeletal function.‡
- Skeletal Support: Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme indicated for support of the healthy musculoskeletal system.*
- Supports Healthy Cytokine Levels: Supports healthy cytokine levels and regulatory balance in the body.*
- Bone & Joint: Dietary supplement developed to help maintain healthy mobility and active lifestyles into the later years of adulthood.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.