Skin Probiotic+ 30 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Skin Probiotic+ | Shelf Stable Probiotic to Protect and Hydrate Skin and Scalp | 30 Vegetarian Acid-Resistant Capsules
Skin Probiotic+ contains a combination of clinically studied probiotic strains plus the carotenoids beta-carotene, lycopene, and astaxanthin to protect aging skin against environmental influences. This specialty probiotic also supports skin radiance by enhancing hydration and elasticity.‡
- Skin Support: Combination of clinically studied probiotic strains plus the carotenoids beta-carotene, lycopene, and astaxanthin to protect aging skin against environmental influences, and support skin radiance by enhancing hydration and elasticity.*
- Shelf Stable: This product does not require refrigeration to maintain culture viability.
- Beauty By DL: Outward appearance including hair, skin and nails, is a reflection of our internal health. Supplementation with clinically studied nutrients can help support beauty from within.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.