Vitamin K2 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Vitamin K2 | Menaquinone-7 Supplement to Support Bone Formation, Mineralization, and Blood Vessels* | 60 Capsules
Vitamin K2 supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7). This product is soy-free and derived from plant-based geraniol and farnesol.
- Bone & Cardiovascular Health: Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) supports bone and heart health, and is more bioactive than vitamin K1 and other menaquinones.*
- Calcium Support: Vitamin K supports the body's ability to properly distribute and utilize calcium.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide beneficial support in filling important nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.