Multi-Probiotic 40 Billion 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories Multi-Probiotic 40 Billion | Provides Probiotics and Prebiotics to Support Gut Microflora and Immunity* | 60 Vegetarian Acid-Resistant Capsules
Multi-Probiotic® 40 Billion contains 16 beneficial strains ofLactobacillus, Bifidobacterium andStreptococcus cultures, including the clinically researchedBifidobacterium lactis HN019 that supports gastrointestinal and immune function.
Also included in the synbiotic blend is scFOS® prebiotic fiber, which is well tolerated and works synergistically with probiotics to flourish in the intestinal tract.These probiotics are resistant to both acid and bile and undergo a patented cryoprotectant stabilization process for shelf stability.‡
- Immune Health: Offers a synbiotic blend of 16 strains that help to support immune health by balancing intestinal microflora.*
- Shelf Stable: This formula is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration to maintain culture viability.
- Digestive: Dietary supplement formulated to support G.I. health and its highly complex ecosystem.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.