- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Multi-Probiotic Kids - Provides Probiotics and Prebiotics to Support Gut Microflora and Immunity - 2.1 Ounces
Multi-Probiotic® KIDS formula provides a blend of seven child-friendly flora strains plus NutraFlora® scFOS® prebiotic fiber, suitable for children of all ages. This premier powder formula includes B. Longum BB536, a probiotic strain clinically studied to boost children's Bifidobacteria, to help maintain a healthy immune response, normal digestion and elimination, and support healthy skin. The non-gas forming prebiotic scFOS® promotes healthy microflora growth in the developing intestines. This easy to mix powder provides a pleasant neutral taste.‡
- Immune Health: This premier powder formula includes B. Longum BB536, to help maintain a healthy immune response, normal digestion and elimination and support healthy skin. The non-gas forming prebiotic scFOS promotes healthy microflora growth in the developing intestines.*
- Convenient Powder: This easy to mix powder provides a pleasant neutral taste.
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.