Lipoic Acid 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Lipoic Acid - Pure Alpha-Lipoic Acid for Metabolic and Antioxidant Functions in The Body - 60 Capsules
Lipoic Acid capsules contain 100 mg of pure alpha-lipoic acid. Alpha-lipoic acid is a non-vitamin coenzyme that carries out important metabolic and antioxidant functions in the body.‡
- Energy Metabolism: Alpha-lipoic acid is a nutritional coenzyme that participates in the healthy energy metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, with a particular role in blood glucose disposal.*
- Antioxidant Support: Besides being a universal free radical scavenger, alpha-lipoic acid can synergistically support other antioxidant systems throughout the body.*
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.