Basic Minerals 180 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Basic Minerals - Iron Free Mineral/Trace Element Formula to Support Overall Health - 180 Capsules
Basic Minerals™ is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula. Basic Minerals™ contains mineral amino acid chelates from well-tolerated and highly absorbable mineral forms. Basic Minerals™ is iron-free, making it an appropriate choice for those concerned about getting too much iron but who want to supplement with a full-spectrum of other minerals and trace elements.
- Essential Mineral Blend: Basic Minerals is a comprehensive mineral/trace element formula and contains mineral amino acid combinations from well-tolerated and highly absorbable mineral forms.
- Heart And Skeletal Health: Included magnesium is involved in energy metabolism, and is notably important in the heart, skeletal muscle, and nervous system health.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide beneficial support in filling important nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.