C-1000 100 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C is among the most energetic antioxidants in humans and animals, supporting safety from free radical harm to healthy eyes, lungs, and blood.
- Skin & Joint Health: Vitamin C is important for the synthesis of collagen, which is the building element of all connective tissues, such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage, and bone.
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary additive formulated to provide useful support in filling essential nutrient gaps.
Our rigid operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities assure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our C 1000 mg 100 Ct commodities are GMO-free. For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been devoted to meeting the want of health specialists. As a globally recognized leader in the improvement of innovative, science-based nutrition additives, we strive to assist healthcare specialists and their patients drive their potential to live healthier today and in the impending.
- Flavors: Non-Artificial
- The item Form: Discrete Subunit
- Type of Primary Supplement: Vitamin C
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.