Co-Enzyme Q10 30 Softgel
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Douglas Laboratories - Coenzyme Q10 Plus Vitamin A & E - Supports Energy Production and Proper Functioning of Cells - 30 Softgels
Co-Enzyme Q10 softgels contain pure co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Co-Enzyme Q10 is solubilized in a base of rice bran oil and vitamin E to enhance absorption of co-enzyme Q10.
- Cellular Energy: coenzyme Q10 is an important rate-limiting cofactor in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, the biochemical pathway in cellular respiration from which adenosine triphosphate, the form of energy used by the body, is derived.
- Vitamin E Source: coenzyme Q10 Softgels contain pure coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). coenzyme Q10 is solubilized in a base of rice bran oil and vitamin E to enhance absorption of coenzyme Q10.
- Heart & Metabolic: Dietary supplement formulated to play an intimate role in supporting optimal cardiovascular health.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.