QUELL Fish Oil - EPA/DHA Plus D 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils due to its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability, and concentration. Supercritical CO2 extraction technology ensures that omega-3 fatty acids are extracted without high temperatures, oxygen, or traditional chemical solvents.
The result is a Fish Oil of exceptional purity that can deliver concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA in one serving. QÜELL® Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D provides a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D3 per soft gel.
- General Health: This Douglas Laboratories - Quell Fish Oil Provides EPA and DHA for cardiovascular health, neurological health, vision health, and joint health.
- Brain Support: DHA plays a major role in the structural integrity of neuronal membrane health.
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.
- Our Quell Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D is uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Primary Supplement Type: Vitamin D3
- Item Form: 60 Softgels
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.