QÜELL Fish Oil Junior 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior is a small soft gel that provides omega-3 DHA for children's general health. QÜELL® is supercritical CO2 extracted fish oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. The supercritical extraction used in QÜELL® Fish Oil ensures enhanced purity, bioavailability, and concentration.‡
- General Health: This QÜELL Fish Oil Junior 60 CT Supports EPA and DHA in cardiovascular health, neurological health, vision health, and joint health.
- Brain Support: DHA plays a major role in the structural integrity of healthy neuronal membranes.
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories Fish Oil Junior has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Primary Supplement Type: DHA 4:1 Ratio of DHA & EPA Essential Omega
- Item Form: 60 Softgels
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.