SAM-e 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our SAM-e 60 CT delivers 200 mg of S-adenosyl-methionine in acid-resistant capsules that provide both protection and pH-targeted release in intestinal fluid. SAM-e is a methyl donor in the methylation reactions shown to form monoamine neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. Human studies show SAM-e supports positive mood and healthy central nervous system function.
- Liver Health: Human studies indicate that SAM-e supplementation support glutathione production for hepatic tissue and red blood cells.
- Cognitive & Mood: Dietary supplement developed to provide nutritional support for emotional well-being during many of the normal, age-related changes observed in brain function, and cognitive health.
- These Douglas Laboratories - SAM-e statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Primary Supplement Type: SAM-e - Support
- Item Form: 60 Capsules
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.